1. Are you named after anyone? No, but if it was up to my dad I would've been called Saffron. I'm definitely more of an Emily!
2. When was the last time you cried? About 5 weeks ago. It was the first day of my holiday in Turkey and I was burnt quite bad on my shoulders and it hurt a lot for about 3 days. Not fun.
3. Do you have kids? Noooo. I don't want kids for about 15 years. I think late twenties to early thirties is the best time to have kids.
4. If you were another person,would you be a friend of yourself? I guess that would depend on who I was. I might not have anything in common with myself or I might get along great with myself. That's slightly confusing I know...
5. Do you use sarcasm alot? Yep. Probably too much.
6. Will you ever bungee jump? I like to think I would. I'd have to do it over a river in case the harness hadn't been tightened or something. I'm really paranoid when it comes to things like that.
7. What's your favourite cereal? I'm not a cereal fan, apart from coco pops. I could eat coco pops all day.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their body language, I can tell if someone wants to be in a situation or if they want to run a mile.
9. What is your eye colour? Blue. Although eye colour is something people barely notice on me as they're quite a deep blue.
10. Scary movies or happy endings? I like both. It just depends what I'm in the mood for.
11. Favourite smells? I love refreshing smells like mint and citrus fruits but I also love warm smells like cinnamon and cocoa.
12. Summer or Winter? I love both. Sunbathing with an ice cold refreshing drink is great but I also love the nights with hot chocolate and Christmas films.
13. Computer or television? Computer. (My first straight answer haha)
14. What's the furthest you've ever been away from home? Tunisia or Turkey. Not sure which is further.
15. Do you have any special talents? I'm an expert at procrastinating :)
16. Where were you born? England, Coventry.
17. What are your hobbies? I love watching YouTube videos if that counts,Twitter,shopping, doing make up and a new one, blogging.
18. Do you have any pets? A dog called Missy and 3 cats called Patch,Cuddles and Kisses.
(from left to right) Missy - Patch - Cuddles - Kisses
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. I have an 11 year old sister called Hollie. She's a nightmare,but I have to love her I guess ;)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? It changes all the time, but at the moment I'd love to be a special effects and make up artist.
Sorry I rambled on so much! I hope this has given you an insight into me and my life and I hope you enjoyed reading it. If you do this tag comment below so I can see your answers too!
Bye Guys xo