Saturday 14 September 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoos

Hey Guys!
I recently picked up a couple of Maybelline Colour Tattoos as they looked really cool and were only £5.


The colours I chose were Metallic Pomegranate and Eternal Gold. I absolutely love the packaging of these. Also,it doesn't take much product to build it up to full pigmentation.


These are definitely my favourite eye products at the moment and I can't wait to buy more!
What eye products have you been loving recently?

Bye Guys xo

4 comments:

  1. I have eternal gold and on and on bronze & love them! I really want to try Metallic pomegranate
    Becky xxx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love the maybelline tattoos. they're so easy to pop on all over your lids. they're really popular because every time we head instore to pick up a new colour they're sold out!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so pigmented and long lasting they're great!
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look fab, so pigmented. Do they crease at all?

    http://loobyxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete