Friday 20 September 2013

Scrubs!

Hey Guys!
If you were hoping for this post to be about the television show 'scrubs' then you've came to the wrong place. But now you're here you might aswell stay! I'm really lazy with skincare, I NEVER exfoliate. I use a scrub on my face once a week and that's about as far as it goes. I know I should exfoliate but as I'm trying to save money at the moment, I thought I'd shop my stash for a body scrub. If you don't know what it means to 'shop your stash' its when you go through your collection, whether that be makeup, skincare etc. and rediscover something that you pledge to use more often.


5. FCUK Polished Sugarscrub (discontinued I think)

I was so suprised to find I had five scrubs lying around, I use the Soap and Glory one once a week on my face but the others were just at the back of draws. I was actually excited over finding these, they are all good brands and I'd never got round to trying any of them! It's amazing what you can find when you look hard enough and no money was parted with. Now I've found these, I will definitely be more consistent in exfoliating. If I really enjoy using some of these then I will do a review on them for you.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and maybe it's inspired you to shop your stash and see what you can find!

Bye Guys xo











1 comment: