Thursday 22 August 2013

New Hair Products And Review

Hey Guys!

So since the first time I dyed my hair which was 2 years ago,up until now my hair hasn't been in the best condition. It was dyed,and dyed and dyed again,and when I finally realised a mix between blonde and ginger wasn't cool I put down the dye and picked up the straighteners...every single day. I would straighten it,only to tie it into worlds tightest ponytail and drown it in hairspray throughout the whole of year 8 and most of year 9. Not cool. I decided enough was enough and that my hair needed a break from heat,dye and hairspray and needed some serious pampering! So about 4 weeks ago I was in Boots and Asda and picked up some things that would hopefully rescue my damaged locks.

                                                                              




The first thing I picked up was Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Oil spray £6.99
I've been putting this in after I wash my hair for 4 weeks,when I first tried it I was worried I'd done something wrong because it felt like I was spraying water in my hair(hence the 'weightless' bit in the title) but when it dried I noticed a difference. It wasn't a big difference but I could tell my hair was saying 'thank you'......because my hair talks to me of course.

Next I picked up a couple of things from herbal essences. First was their Herbal Essences Bee Strong Mask £4.19 and also their Herbal Essences Bee Strong Cream £2.50. So the idea is you apply the mask and then when you've washed it off you apply the cream which you leave in. I'd heard of leave in conditioner but never a leave in cream,but I was willing to give it a shot. After 4 weeks my hair still isn't as shiny and healthy looking as Nicole Scherzinger's is on the adverts but for such a small price I can't complain. I use these products together once a week and my hair is shinier and softer. The Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner are the next things on my list!


What do you guys like to use when your hair needs some serious pampering? Let me know!                                                                                       Bye Guys xo

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I always use leave in conditioners of all sorts to nurture my ombred hair!

    Followed :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I've followed back :) It's not coming up that you've followed me so it must just be a glitch,this is random but I've accidentally followed myself which is kind of awkward....do you know how I can unfollow? :P xx

      Delete