Sunday 6 October 2013

My Toiletries Bag

Hey Guys! I hope you've all had a good weekend. The weather's been surprisingly good in the West Midlands this weekend. But I actually want it to get colder now so I can wear my new coat! Anyway,in today's post I thought I'd show you what I take in my toiletries bag when I stay out for the night.

Nivea Hand Cream


Now obviously I take deodorant, a toothbrush and stuff like that before you start thinking I just let myself smell, but I want this post to be skincare based. So first I have a hand cream which is just something I like to keep with me at all times. I take mini versions of my 3 step Clinique skin care routine with me(the links are for the full sized ones as I can't find the mini ones)  as they are handy in size. I also take my Clinique Moisture Surge with me as I like to use this in the day because it is very light,hydrating and also makes a good primer for my make up. Last but not least is face wipes. Whether or not you admit it, sometimes you just really can't be bothered to mess about with cotton pads and cleansers which is why it is perfect to always have face wipes with you! 

I hope you've enjoyed this post, and if you're not already then follow me on bloglovin' by clicking my bloglovin' on this page or search me: emilyallcott9. Also I would love for you to follow my blog's twitter! @LipstickLovexox Have a good week!

Bye Guys xo

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I really like it :)
    Nice post!
    Greetings from Germany,
    johannasartwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Just ended up here throughs some other blogs, but I really like yours!

    Would you mind checking mine out some time? Maybe we could do a follow for follow if you like to? (;

    x Sofie
    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and really good products!
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    http://pink-puffins.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love clinique, my favourite,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post! ;D
    http://shelleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete